150g winter tea buds and winter tea flower buds | natural | Produced in Turkey | reliable quality brand

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.

SKU: 4001120645347 Category:

Description

200g forest fruits tea and forest fruits flower buds | natural | Produced in Turkey | reliable quality brand

200g forest fruits tea and forest fruits flower buds | natural | Produced in Turkey | reliable quality brand

200g forest fruits tea and forest fruits flower buds | natural | Produced in Turkey | reliable quality brand

The benefits include red berries such as strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and raspberries, no stop counting. When reading benefits of these delicious fruits rich antioxidants, whether you are not missing your diet list. Here is the sexual malfunction red berries.
This is an antioxidant tank

All red fruits are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants, which rejuvenate the skin and add health to the body, fight diseases. This cause all detox, including red fruit.

Low-calorie

Red fruit has very low calorie other fruits. These delicious fruits, water with more than half, healthy snack. For example, it contains medium-sized strawberries, about 5 calories. 1 coffee cup blueberry 80 calories.

Includes fiber

85% of all red fruit is made up of water and the remaining 15% is made up of fiber. Fiber food, which is for a healthy diet, provides long-term satisfying and prevents desire to overeat.

Prevents Alzheimer’s

Protect the red fruit at this aging fight brain health. Studies have revealed that red fruits found in these polyphenols help heal toxins that cause Alzheimer’s.

Cancer fights cancer

Thanks to blueberry and raspberry fighting cancer, like red berries, they contain flavonoids. Studies show that red fruits found in these flavonoids prevent colon cancer especially.

window.adminAccountId=956887655;

Additional information

Size

1 PİECES, 2 PİECES, 3 PİECES

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “150g winter tea buds and winter tea flower buds | natural | Produced in Turkey | reliable quality brand”

Your email address will not be published.

Vendor Information

  • No ratings found yet!
X