TURKISH BEACH & HAMMAM TOWEL PESHTEMAL
These towels are thinner than normal towels.
This is the speciality of these towels.
* * Advantages of Peshtemals * *
(+) Dries very quickly.
(+) Covers less space in your luggage.
(+) Elegant look
FREE SHIPPING TO YOUR COUNTRY
90 cm. X 180 cm.
35.5 inch x 71 inch
Hand Loomed Authentic Multipurpose Peshtemal, also called Pestemal, Fatma, and Kikoy, is Thin, Soft and Super Absorbent Towel.
Perfect companion for beach, spa, saunas, gym, yoga, yatch, picnics, pool, hikes, and simply anywhere you go.
The most important – this natural towel is great for baby care!
It take little space in your bag and is very lightweight and stylish.
Peshtemal can be used as a bath towel, cover-up, scarf or wrap and the best beach towels ever.
It also looks beautiful on the patio table and can be an outstanding part oh your home decor!
Pestemal is a woven cloth that used to cover the body in hammam or bath, or wrapped from the waist to cover clothes while working.
At the same time, pestemal is the traditional Turkish Towel.
Peshtemal has came to us from the historic Turkish hammam era.
Its history reaches nearly six hundred years in Anatolia.
You can hear people calling it fringet towel, tassel towel or Turkish towel.
Variety of cultures have similar towels, but call them differently. Some examples are sarong, kikoy, kangas, shukas or fouta.
Sarong or sarung is a given name in Asia. Kikoy or kikoi is used in East Africa.
Shukas, Kangas or kanga also met in Africa. Fouta generaly used in the Mediterranean region.
Traditionally Peshtemal is a cloth made of 100% cotton woven on looms.
It has been used to cover bodies in Turkish steam baths with a history of nearly 600 years.
More recently Peshtemal is also produced from Linen & Bamboo.
Why to choose Pestemal Towel?
- Perfect for Spa, Bath, Gym, Pool, Beach, Fitness, Yoga Towel, Yacht, Chair Throw, Picnic Blanket, Baby Towel, Clothing (Sarong)
- Highly absorbent as well fast drying.
- All while taking up far less space than a conventional towel.
- Unlike most towels , they get softer and more luscious the more you wash and use them.
- No deformation after frequent wash.
- Eco Friendly
- Great for Baby Care
- Home textile Gift.
- As cover for tables (table cloth), book shelves etc.
- Great companion to Yoga centers
- Massage Parlor
- Guest towel
- Kitchen towe